Copywriting tips to improve your email newsletter
Don’t be shy…
- Are finding the right words harder than you expected?
- Are you looking for practical tips that you can actually use?
Join me for copywriting tips, marketing thoughts and more.
Video & Latest Blog Posts
What Clients Say
- Over the last year Kassia has been heavily involved in several large marketing projects with NES including the launch of our new tablet app and the re-branding of our main website home page. Kas has been a key part of our marketing team. As a result of working closely with Kas, I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending her, whether you need someone to generate creative copy or manage an entire marketing campaign. Kas conducts herself in a professional manner and once the objectives have been agreed you can rely on her to deliver.Lee Brooks
Commercial Manager, National Energy Services Ltd
- Kassia is a pleasure to work with and delivers great service for clients. She is sensitive to client needs and capacity, creative and offers practical solutions. I have no hesitation recommending her to any of my clients (or anyone else for that matter).Julian Lomas
Director, Almond Tree Strategic Consulting Ltd
- My biggest problem is restricting myself to just 3 attributes above, Kassia displays all of the above attributes. Her knowledge of her topic is excellent and she is able to write about a wide range of topics, finding new and interesting angles. I would have no problem in recommending Kassia for any copywriting project.Sarah Hodgkins
Mural Artist, Charlotte Designs
- Really enjoyed working with Kassia, great quality work, professional, helpful and timely. I look forward to working with Spindle Tree on our next project.Angelique Wright
- Kassia has written a number of interesting blog articles on behalf of the team here at p&mm. She has really hit the ground running and produced some excellent work ghost writing on numerous industry topics which we have used across a few of our websites.Darren Tracey
Marketing Manager, P&MM
- I asked Kassia to look at a short video of a yacht race and come up with some words for the website, which would encourage people to click on the video. I thought she would come back with some obvious marketing blurb - but was I very pleasantly surprised. The wording she came up with was amazing. I forwarded it to a marketing agency I was working with and they were also very pleased. Thank you Kassia for your excellent work. Highly recommended.Frances Woollard
Director, Sigma Internet Services Ltd